Buying A New Home?
Purchasing a house is one of the biggest investments most people make in their lifetime. This can be scary if you don't have all the information you need to make an informed decision. Pittsburgh Home Inspections, Inc. will provide you with a detailed report outlining any current or potential issues. This will give you all the information necessary to make an offer with confidence and to even negotiate a better price on your new home, if issues are discovered. Join over 6,000 customers who can vouch for our quality of our detailed home inspections, professional demeanor, and expertise. With more than 29 years experience working in Pittsburgh, Greensburg, Irwn, North Huntingdon, and the surrounding areas, you can count on us to deliver exceptional results.
Selling Your Home?
Chances are good that the buyer's home inspector may find something wrong with your home, whether it be something minor or something more serious. If you are selling a home, having a pre-sale home inspection will provide you with peace of mind about your property. You'll be bale to find and address potential problems before they are discovered by the buyer's home inspection. This will increase the speed of the selling process and potentially increase the sales price of your home.
Have questions or concerns about the home inspection process?
Please call (724) 864-6200!
- Certified ASHI Member
- Member of PRO-ASHI
- 25 Years Construction and Home Remodeling Experience
- Civil Engineer, University Of Pittsburgh
- Professionally Trained by Property Inspector's Training Institute
- Advanced Training Classes with Home Tech Training
- Previously Worked for a Home Builder
- Certified for Radon Tests
- Fulltime Home Inspector
- Licensed Pest Inspector - Required for all VA and FHA Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Over 6,000 Home Inspections Performed Since 1994
- Call for pricing Typical Single Family Home
- Call for pricing Continuous Monitor Radon Test
- Call for pricing Pest Inspections
- Call for pricing Well Flow Test *
- Call for pricing Colfiform Bacterial Test *
- Call for pricing Home, And Pest
- Call for pricing Home, And Pest (Townhomes)
- Call for pricing Home, Pest, Radon
- Call for pricing Home, Pest, Radon (Townhomes)
Payment is typically made by personal check at the completion of the on-site inspection. Please call or text at (724) 864-6200 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Ready to Get Started?
Call or text any time!
Thank you for being so thorough on the inspection that you completed last week. Also, thanks for walking us through the process so that we were aware of what was going on.— C. Maisto
Thank you so very much for your very thorough inspection. My mom said listening to you was like watching the discovery channel and thought you did a very good job.— S. Gornick
Thank you for your quick response and work completed for our home inspection. We appreciate your hard work and effort, and will definitely recommend your services to anyone who needs a home inspection.— R. & K. Orlandini
I received the hard copy of the home inspection today. Thank you, that was fast. You did a very nice job with the inspection and the report. Raemie said it is one of the best done she has seen. Any of us would certainly recommend you for a home inspection. I had you do my house 14 years ago and did not hesitate to call you again.— Larry
Thank you very much for working with us to complete our home inspection. We appreciate your thoroughness and detail you provided during the inspection. The roofer came out today and he recommends a new roof as well. He thinks it perhaps could still be the original roof. As you suggested, he similarly recommends venting to prevent the "baking of the shingles" due to lack of air flow. Thank you again for your help, especially as first-time home buyers!! We will certainly recommend you to friends in the future!!— M. & C. Weaver